Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Irony?

And then I did exactly what I promised myself I wouldn't do in the very first post on Mountain i3... got out of the habit. Perhaps this will be my re-introduction. Just a few interesting notes today:

  • I have been trying like crazy to find these - http://bmwi3.blogspot.com/2014/11/bmw-i3-tires-get-ready-for-winter.html - I have contacted my local BMW dealer, they pointed me to the actual manufacturer of all BMW-branded chains... no luck so far.
  • Last week Zippy (with my assistance) achieved his most efficient consumption rating to-date during our drive down the mountain - 31.7 mi/kWh
  • And here's the really exciting one - my EV (full disclosure - REX - it does have a small gas engine for regeneration) - smells like gas... because I bought a small can of gas for our chainsaw and dumped it all over the backseat! Ugh... I am testing a clean-up procedure involving the spread of coffee grounds all over the carpeting in the backseat which will be vacuumed off after two days.
I'm resolving myself to post more diligently... and a big announcement coming from Zippy in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment